This Article Is For:
- All users who have 'Promotions' permissions
- This is applicable to all SoCast Themes
- If you have transitioned to SoCast via Promosuite you will not have access to the contesting feature. Please reach out to Promosuite for details.
Add an Activity Stream to your contest to:
- Pull in related contest material (such as a contest specific hashtag)
- Promote/share sponsor social posts
- For photo contests: User submitted photos must be in format jpg or png and under 10 MB.
These instructions are for selecting a type of contest and adding content to the description area. For 'Contest Flow'. 'Design', 'Entry Requirements', and 'Legal' please see related articles.
- Go to [ Promotions > Contest > All Contests ]
- Click the [ Add Contest ] button
- Contest Type : Select the type of contest that you want to create (photo, video, music, story, trivia, sweepstakes)
: Enter the name of your contest
Drag And Drop Editor
: Use the “Drag and Drop Editor” to enter the description for your contest (this will appear at the top of the contest page and just below the header image throughout the entire contest.) You can add content by using any of the widgets available, or by using either the 'Text Editor' Or 'HTML Editor'.
- Once you have added your contest's content, continue on to 'Contest Flow'.