These the instructions for filling out the 'Contest List' element. Once this element is added to a page, blog etc it will display any contests that have been added to the 'Promotion List' under Promotions>Contests
- Widget Name : This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Display Title : Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the dropdown menu
- Page Summary Length : Use 0 (zero) to hide summary. Max. 320 characters.
- Layout : Choose a layout option. For available layouts please see Contest List Widget Layouts
- Items To Display Per Page : Set the number of items you want to be displayed. Should be a multiple of 5.
- Allow Multiple Pages : Select "Yes" if you want to display a paginator once there are more than the set items to display, otherwise select "No"