The email subscription groups you see under the Email tab are automatically pulled from your iContact , iContact Pro or Mailchimp account. Previously, you could create email subscription groups within the SoCast platform, this is no longer the case.
The new system will pull ALL email subscription groups with titles from your provider, so please make sure to name them accordingly.
- Subscription Group Name : This is the name of the subscription group you created within your email provider. This name is pulled directly from your provider, and cannot be edited within the SoCast Platform
- Subscribers : This is the total amount of subscribers within that group. This does not include unsubscribes, do not contacts etc. This number is pulled directly from your email provider
- Enable Opt-In : Click the 'enable' button if you want this group to appear on the membership signup page or membership settings page for your members to subscribe to. Click the 'disable' button for this group to not appear on the membership signup page or membership settings section.
- Last Refreshed : Clicking this button will refresh the cache and provide up-to-date data from iContact, iContact Pro or Mailchimp
- Search Box : Search for a subscription group