This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Google+' element. This element connects with Google+, and is generally used on blogs.
Select a button size. Choose from: Standard, Small, Medium, Tall
- Annotation: Select type of annotation. Choose from: Bubble, Inline, None
- Element ID : Enter element ID (Note: make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification ).
- Extra Class Name : Style particular content element differently - add a class name and refer to it in custom CSS.