These instructions are for adding header text to a page. Steps will be the same for adding header text to a blog, sidebar or contest.
- Go to Website > Pages
- Click the New Page button
- Enter the title for your page in the title field
- In the Drag-And-Drop Editor, click the Add Element button
- Select the Header Text widget from the grid selection window
- In the pop-up window set up the header text element settings:
The text you want to appear in the header
- Level : Using the drop-down choose the corresponding header option that you created in the header settings
: Add a link/url to your header
- Extra Class Name : Style particular content element differently - add a class name and refer to it in custom CSS.