These instructions are used to add, re-order, or remove pages from your website’s primary and footer menu navigation.
- Go to: Website>Pages
- In the [Navigation] module in the right column, click the this [Add Menu item] button at the bottom of the module. Fill in the “add new menu item” pop up window:
Item Type — choose from one of the following:
- Page — Select which page you want to add from the drop-down menu
- Target -Select whether you want your page to open in the:
- Current window
- Publish Date — Set the date for when you want your page published to the site
- Expiry Date — Set the date for when you want your page to expire from the site
- Click the [Add] button
- Once added, you can re-order the page by dragging it up and down.
- To make one page appear in a sub-menu beneath another page, drag the page to the left or right to indent into a sub-menu.