This Article Is For:
- All users who have: Manage All Pages or Manage Selected Pages Permissions
- This is applicable to: All themes
This are the instructions for changing the visibility of a page. This option is most commonly used to hide contest codes or clues for members, or share advance pre-sale links or codes for tickets and concerts etc...
- Go to: Website>Pages
- Create a new page or open an existing one
- On the right hand side under the 'publish' section scroll down to 'Visibility'
Choose one of the following:
- Public : This page is visible to anyone coming to your website
- Community : This page is only visible to people who sign up and log into your site
Click the publish/update button