This Article Is For:
- All users who have the 'Manage Minisite Header' permission
- This is applicable to: All themes
Minisite Headers allow for you to create a single page website within your current website. These are often used for sponsor pages or sponsored content, as well as Morning Shows.
These are the instructions for creating a Minisite Header.
Note: Before creating a minisite (site within a site) please create all navigation pages for the minisite first.
- Go to Website > Website Structure > Minisite Headers
- Click ' Add New '
- Fill in the 'Minisite Header' required fields:
- Name : This is a required field. Used for backend purposes only
- Header image : Select a image from either your computer or the media library. Image width must be minimum of site width
Display Header : Choose one of the following options:
- Navigation : This is where you select which pages you'd like to add to the minisite navigation (ex. Morning show host pages)
Sidebar : Choose whether you'd like to display a sidebar on your minisite. You can choose one of the following:
- Use Account Sidebar
- Default Sidebar
- Custom Header HTML : Add custom items here, e.g., Follow Us icons and links
- Custom Footer HTML : Add custom items here, contact us link etc
- Click 'save'