This Article Is For:
- All users who have: Manage Polls permissions
- This is applicable to: All Themes
- Polls are limited to 1,000,000 votes total, after which it will no longer accept any new votes.
- If a user clears their browser history, they can vote more than once
These instructions are for creating a poll, which can then be added to a page, blog or contest.
- Go to [ Website > Content Elements > Polls ]
Click the [Add New Poll ] button
- Title : Name of your poll
- Description : A description and/or media to your poll
Poll Option Type : Using the drop-down, select 'Standard', 'Image' or 'Video' (All media attached to poll options have a standard 16:9 crop for uniform display so that poll answers can be easily read)
- Standard : This is the basic/general poll option (that we previously offered)
- Image : This allows you to add an image to your options/label
- Video : This allows you yo add a video to your options/label
- Add Poll Option : Fill in the options/labels for your poll. (Ex. yes, no, maybe )If you wish to add more labels to your poll click the [ Add Poll Option ] button.
- Start Date : Using the calendar, select the start date and time for your poll.
- End Date : Using the calendar, select the end date and time for your poll
- Poll Group : Add this poll to a poll group, by either clicking on 'choose from most used poll groups', using the 'auto-fill' if the poll group already exists or type in the Poll Groups box to add a new poll group, and click ' Add '
- Click the [ Save ] button
Image Example (Front-End)
Video Example (Front-End)