This Article Is For:
Any SoCast Account manager looking to upgrade, or rebrand their current SoCast app.
You MUST be the account holder in the Apple account in order to make these changes .
2.Click the Create app button in the top right corner:
3. In the new app creation screen, provide some dummy data to create a temporary app:
4. The most important part in this screen are the 3 agreements at the bottom - all 3 need to be checked off. Because we are not the administrative account, we cannot accept the second signing agreement on behalf of the client so it is disabled for us. By them accepting the agreement while creating this temporary app, this accepts the agreement globally for the account so all other apps, existing or new will already be opted into this agreement so it only needs to be done the one time:
5. Once that’s all done, click the Create app button in the bottom right corner. That will complete the agreement process and we can continue:
6. You can also feel free to remove the temporary app at this point.
7. Once done please reach out to SoCast for the next steps!