These instructions are for finding the iContact information that goes in the SoCast client company settings here: http://admin.socastsrm.com/company/email
Each Company requires an iContact App be created. The App info then goes into the Company settings.
For iContact Pro : These are the steps to get your iContact AppID and set your API Password. https://www.icontact.com/developerportal/pro/documentation/register-your-app
- Login to your iContact Pro account.
- Go to Settings and select “API” under Integrations.
- Click “Add Application” at the top.
- Add an application name and password.
- Use the Application ID, Application Name, and Password to authenticate your API application.
- Enter your iContact username and password to log in to iContact
- Provide a name for the application and a description for the application. Click Save.
- The API-AppId is displayed. Note: For security purposes, iContact’s API uses your AppId to identify your application.
- Click the link to “enable the AppID for your account” and select a password.
- Use the API-AppId, your iContact username and application password, to authenticate your API application.