This Article Is For:
- All users who are SoCast Company Admins
- This is applicable to all SoCast Themes
- To find the iContact Info for your SoCast Company Settings, you must have admin access to your company's iContact Account
These instructions are for finding the iContact information that goes in the SoCast client company settings here: http://admin.socastsrm.com/company/email
Each Company requires an iContact App be created. The App info then goes into the Company settings.
For iContact Pro : These are the steps to get your iContact AppID and set your API Password. https://www.icontact.com/developerportal/pro/documentation/register-your-app
- Login to your iContact Pro account.
- Go to Settings and select “API” under Integrations.
- Click “Add Application” at the top.
- Add an application name and password.
- Use the Application ID, Application Name, and Password to authenticate your API application.
For iContact : https://www.icontact.com/developerportal/documentation/register-your-app
- Enter your iContact username and password to log in to iContact
- Provide a name for the application and a description for the application. Click Save.
- The API-AppId is displayed. Note: For security purposes, iContact’s API uses your AppId to identify your application.
- Click the link to “enable the AppID for your account” and select a password.
- Use the API-AppId, your iContact username and application password, to authenticate your API application.