Below is a list of common iTunes terms and their definitions in relation to your SoCast mobile app.
- Impressions :The number of times the app has shown up in search results when users visit the iTunes store.
- Product Page Views : The number of times someone has viewed the store listing of your app.
- App Units : The number of first-time app downloads made on the App Store using iOS 8 and tvOS 9 or later. Updates, re-downloads, download onto other devices are not counted.
- Sessions : The number of times the app has been used for at least two seconds. If the app is in the background and is later used again, that counts as another session.
- Active Devices : The number of devices with at least one session during the selected time period.
- Crashes : The number of times the app has crashed (stopped working and quit) while it was running.