The 'Now Playing' widget can potentially help increase audience engagement and tune-ins on the website. It i ncludes a built-in listen live button, and c an be inserted nearly anywhere on the website, e.g. heroes, blog content footer, pages, side bars, etc.
- Widget Name: The widget title appears in the WPBakery Page Builder for reference.
- Display Title: Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the dropdown menu
- Radio Stream : Choose the stream you'd like to display. This is based on your stream settings.
- Display Now Playing Label : Using the drop-down choose whether you want to display the 'now playing' label. The 'Now Playing' label can be hidden to use a custom header text style instead.
- Layout : Using the drop-down, choose a layout. These layouts are similar to the layouts already being used in the blog tool.
- Extra Class Name : Add a class name to refer to in your CSS file if you wish to style a particular content element differently.