These are the instructions for filling out the 'Photo Gallery' element. This will display photos from a specific gallery you've created.
- Widget Name : This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Display Title : Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the drop-down menu
Photo Gallery : Using the drop-down select the Photo Gallery you want to display
- Create New : Click on 'create new' to create a new photo gallery. Clicking this will re-direct you to the photos section
- Reload List : If you have recently created a photo gallery and it does not appear in the list, click the 'reload list' button
- Items To Display Per Page : Set the number of items you want to be displayed. Should be a multiple of 5.
- Number Of Columns : Select the number of columns you would like displayed. You can choose from 1 to 5.
- Allow Multiple Pages : Select "Yes" if you want to display a paginator once there are more than the set items to display, otherwise select "No"