How Do I Syndicate A Blog Category? (Premium Syndication)
Step-By-Step Guide: Syndicating A Blog Category Via Premium Syndication
Premium Blog Syndication allows you to create a single article/blog post for one radio station, and then post that story to other stations automatically when added to a syndicated category. The steps in this article are for premium syndication only, these steps do not apply if you are syndicating with the RSS subscription tool.
- Go to: Website > Blogs > Syndicated Blog Categories
- Click 'Syndicate New'
- Select the blog category you wish to syndicate to other accounts/stations in the drop-down box
- Select the account(s) within this company to syndicate the selected blog categories to.
- Click 'syndicate'
- Blog posts in the syndicated category automatically update from the original blog posts
- Blog posts in the syndicated category cannot be edited or deleted (can be hidden)
- All widgets and custom HTML are synced from the original
- Side bar and sticky blog post display cannot be synced from the original blog posts, and will need to be configured separately in the account destination(s)
- Syndicated blog posts appear with a 'syndicated' above the author name.
- Syndicated blog posts will appear with the account name they are syndicated from, with the blog category name under the 'Blog Categories' section
Syndicated Blog Categories
This Article Is For: Company Admins or designated person with the ‘Manage Syndication Settings’ permission The blog syndication tool is separate and different from the RSS Subscription Settings. This tool is meant for a centralized work-flow. For ...
How Do I Delete All Posts In A Blog Category?
This Article Is For: Users with RSS Subscripton Settings Permissions & Blogs Permissions First you will need to disable any RSS feeds (if the blog posts are from 3rd party or internal feeds). To do this go to Website > RSS Subscription Settings > ...
Editing & Deleting A Blog Category
This Article Is For: All users who have access to: Blogs & Blog Categories This is applicable to: All Themes These are the instructions for editing a blog category after it has been created. Step-By-Step Guide: Editing A Blog Category Go to Website > ...
This Article Is For: All users who have access to: Blogs & Blog Categories This is applicable to: All Themes Step-By-Step Guide: Creating A Blog Category Go to Website > Blogs & News In the "Categories" table on the right, click the Add Category ...
How Do I Edit My Blog Category's Meta Description?
This Article Is For: Users who have the manage Blogs/News permission This is applicable to: All Themes Below are the instructions for editing the meta description of your blog category. Step-by-step guide Go to: Pages>Blogs & News On the right hand ...