Setting up Your SoCast Account
Please follow the instructions below:
- A SoCast employee will create your personal account. Once created you will be sent an email from SoCast with your login credentials This email will come from: email@example.com
- In the email from SoCast you will be informed that an account has been created for you by a SoCast employee. It will ask you to click ‘here’ to complete your account setup.
- You will then be directed to a SoCast page. Here you will be informed that your temporary password has expired SoCast will ask you to change your password in order to login Click the ‘Change Password’ button.
- You will be asked to enter a new password, and then re-enter that password. Passwords require at least 1 upper case letter, one lower case letter, a number, a symbol and be at least 6 characters long. Click the ‘save’ button.
- Once your new password has been successfully saved, you’ll be re-directed to the SoCast Login page. Enter your email address (the one the email was sent too) and the password you just created.
- Once logged in you’ll be taken to the SoCast homepage screen. Click the ‘continue’ button.
- Next, read the ‘Terms of Service’ agreement and check of the box beside ‘Yes, I agree with the Terms of Service.
Requesting A Station Rebrand With Socast
This Article Is For: Existing clients who already have launched websites and/or mobile apps with SoCast, that would like to re-brand. This request must be sent to the support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, and come from a Company ...
SoCast Client Preparation List
Name Description ACCOUNT SET-UP Account Names Full names of the radio stations, regions or networks Company Administrator Names and Emails of users responsible for administering accounts Network Admin Contact Name and email of first point of contact ...
Managing Your DNS Changes to launch your Socast website
One of the final parts of the onboarding process requires some modification to your domain's DNS configuration. This is normally hosted with your domain's registrar (where you've purchased your domain from), but in some cases may also be hosted by a ...
What Browsers Are Supported By The SoCast Platform?
This Article Is For: All Users Applicable To: All Themes Notes: We do not support Microsoft Edge The browsers listed below are the supported browsers for use with the SoCast Platform ( admin.socastsrm.com ) and/ your website ( www.your.url ). In ...
Welcome to SoCast! This section will provide you with all the information you need to get started and prepare your website for launch. Setting up Your SoCast Account SoCast Client Preparation List How To Optimize Your Website For The Best User ...