This Article Is For:
- All users who have: Manage Local Listings, Manage Local Listings Settings
- This is applicable to all SoCast Themes
- Must have already purchased the Local Listings product ( If you would like this product, please speak with your Account Manager )
For a video tutorial, please see: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/6703148851985765890
The Listing Location settings are where you will configure the categories and subcategories that can be applied to listings.
- Name : Enter a city, town or location. For example if your station was located in New York City, you might create the following listing locations: Manhattan, Harlem, Greenwich Village, Chelsea etc
- Slug : The “slug” is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually all lowercase and contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens. (Ex. greenwich-village)
- Parent Location : Assign a parent term to create a hierarchy. For example, New York City would be the parent term for Manhattan, Harlem etc
- Description : Enter a description for the city or location. The description is not prominent by default; however, some themes may show it.