These instructions are for adding additional entry restrictions and requirements for your contest.
- Go to: [ Promotions>Contest ]
- You should have already added your contest's content. (For instructions on how to add content to your contest, please see: How Do I Create A Contest? )
- Go to: Entry Requirements tab
Add entry restrictions for your contest. Restrict entrants using the following conditions:
- Age Restrictions : Add a minimum or maximum age restriction for contest entry
: Add a location restriction for contest. Locations can be city (e.g. Toronto, Ontario), State/Province (e.g., Ontario, Canada), or country (e.g., Canada).
Entry Fields: Define what media entrants must provide in order to enter the contest. For instance, to require entrants to upload their favorite YouTube video, choose "Video" for media and type "My favorite YouTube video" for the label. Click the [ + ] button to add additional fields to the default fields of this contest.
- Music : Allow users to upload an .mp3 file
- Video : Allow users to submit a YouTube link
- Photo : Allow users to upload a photo
- Text : Allow users to write in a small, medium or large text field. This is typically used for answering basic questions, captioning uploaded content, or submitting a story.
- Story : Allows users to submit a story/user experience
- Pulldown : Provide users with a pull-down of multiple options to a question
: Add a checkbox that users can click to agree to specific terms or conditions
Click the [
Save and Continue
] button to proceed to the next tab