These are the instructions for c onfiguring the appearance of the hero.
- Go to: Website > Website Structure > Heroes > Click On An Existing Heroe To Edit or 'Add New'
- On the right scroll to the 'Appearance' section
- Text Color : Set the color for the hero text
- Link Color : Set the color for the hero links
- Content Background Color : Appears behind the hero content area.
- Content Alignment : Sets the alignment of the content area within the hero.
- Width : Sets the maximum width of the content area within the hero. The maximum width is determined by the ‘Website Hero Width’ and/or ‘Hero Width’ options selected in Website Settings > Theme Editor > Heroes. See: Theme 3.0: Hero Website Theme Settings
Height : Sets the minimum height of the hero. All heights are relative to the browser window size currently viewed by each individual website visitor.
- If the amount of content placed in the hero exceeds the default height selected, the hero content area automatically expands to display all content, and will render the same result as the ‘Fit to Content’ height option
- Margin & Padding : Sets the space surrounding the hero content area.