These are the instructions for setting up your Facebook like prompt. The prompt only works when a blog posted to a SoCast website is published or shared through the SoCast social publishing tool, and is then clicked on within Facebook.
- Go to: http://admin.socastsrm.com/website/blogs
- Scroll down to "Facebook Like Prompt"
- Enable prompt to like Facebook page for articles linked from Facebook: Choose 'enabled' to turn on, 'Disabled' to turn off.
- URL of Facebook Page to Like: Add the URL of the Facebook page that you want the prompt for. ( Example: https://www.facebook.com/SoCastSRM )
- Prompt Title: The title of the prompt. ( Ex. Get more of what you want )
- Prompt Description: A short description for your prompt. ( Ex. Stay up to date with our promotions, events, exclusives, and more! Like us on Facebook and don't miss a thing .)
- Delay To Display Prompt (seconds): The amount of time to wait for the page to load before the prompt appears. ( ex. 10 ).
Example Of A Facebook Prompt :