These instructions are for after you have created a blog grid list layout, and want to add that layout to a page.
- Create a new page (or use an existing one)
- Click on the 'add element' icon
- Add the blog/news list element
- A pop-out window will open
- Select the rest of the options for your blog list widget:
- Element Name : The name for this Element. This can be changed manually (i.e Latest News)
- Display Title : Choose whether you want to display the widget title on your page
: Choose the blog category you want displayed in your grid. P
press the "Ctrl" button to select multiple categories
- Layout : Instead of choosing ‘default’ under ‘layout’, select one of the blog grid list layout's that were created.
Sort Order : Select the order you want your blog articles to appear by. We recommend selecting only one category if "rank" is selected as the sort order. Choose 1 of the following:
- Published Date
- Modified Date
- Items To Display Per Page : How many items (blogs) will appear on the page
- List Offset : Skip the first few articles using this offset. Ideal for pages with multiple blog/news lists using the same category.
Strip Formatting From Article Summary
: If you want to strip the formatting from your article summary, select yes. Otherwise leave at no.
Length Of Article Summary
: Choose how many characters you want displayed in your blog's summary.
Use 0 (zero) for unlimited character length.
: If using the blog list layout the size of the image has already been determined in the layout specs. You do not need to adjust this.
Display Author Name
: Choose whether you want the author's name displayed
Allow Multiple Pages
: If want your website visitors to be able to continue to scroll (infinite scroll) select yes
- Click ‘Save’ and then ‘update/publish page