Below is an example of how to use the 'Scheduled Content' widget for sweepstakes/trivia contests. These kinds of contests generally display an image or hidden code once per day. Users then enter their answers each day for a chance to win.
Example: Lyric Of The Day
Concept : Each day, we’ll give you a chance to win. Check out our daily song lyric below and identify the song that matches it! Everyone who correctly guesses which song we are referring to will be entered into that day’s draw for tickets.
How To :
- Select a 'sweepstakes' style contest
- Add your content (Contest title, contest description)
- Add your scheduled content : If you're running your contest for 5 days, and want one lyric image to appear per day, below are the steps (you can repeat this for as many days as you like)
- Add a 'scheduled content' widget to your contest
- Using the 'single image widget' add the lyric image, then drag and drop it inside the 'scheduled content' widget
- Set the date/time for the 'scheduled content' widget. (ex. Start Date: 2017-02-17 09:00, End Date: 2017-02-17 24:59) this means the lyric image will appear at 9AM and will disappear at 11:59PM
- Continue adding scheduled content widgets, with a start date, end date, and time for each day. Remember to add your images for those days inside the widgets
- By the time you're done creating your contest, you should see 5 scheduled content widgets with images inside them
- Only one will show per day, based on the date and time you selected above
- Continue setting up the rest of your contest (contest flow, design, legal etc)