The Contest 'Design' tab is used to upload assets and apply customizations. Optimal contest designs typically achieve a balance between striking and simple. The title and ‘header Image’ usually set the contest theme, and it is recommended that the same designs are applied to all content promoting it. The description should be colourful but concise, make a clear offer, and highlight what’s unique or exciting about the event. Ensure that all background and text colours are brand-appropriate and legible. Custom entry fields can be used to gather additional qualifying information, such as a song title for a pop idol contest.
- Go to: [ Promotions > Contest ]
- You should have already added your contest's content. (For instructions on how to add content to your contest, please see: Step #1: Choosing A Contest Type & Adding Content )
- Scroll down and click on the 'Design' tab
- Colors : Customize the colors of text and background
Images : Upload header, button and page tab images:
- Header : Click the [ Add From Media Library ] button. (For instructions on how to upload media, please see: How Do I Add Media Files To The Media Library? ) The header image is displayed at the top of all pages in the contest (810w, automatically resized)
Button : Click the [ Add From Media Library ] button. (For instructions on how to upload media, please see: How Do I Add Media Files To The Media Library? ) The thumbnail is used when sharing to Facebook (180w, 180h, automatically resized)( This option to be removed soon, you are not required to fill this in )
- Custom CSS : This space is where developers can add coding for additional customization
Click the [
Save and Continue
] button to proceed to the next tab.